Bachelor (BA) in Aviation Management.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Only Online
Make decisions crucial to the logistical and administrative side of the aviation industry with IU International University of Applied Sciences B.A. Aviation Management. You will learn academic basics, business administration skills, and get an in-depth knowledge of the regulatory frameworks and institutions present in the aviation industry. You will also get to take a look at the management of global companies, as well as intercultural and ethical competencies. Our simulation game even gives you an opportunity to test out your airline management skills and get an insight into the industry.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.