Bachelor (BA) in International Management.
Credit Points: 180 ECTS
Duration (full-time): 36 months
Study Options: Online / On Campus
The IU B.A. in International Management is the ideal way to start your international career. You’ll learn the fundamentals of business and gain expertise to tackle the challenges of management in the digital age. As processes and infrastructures change as a result of digitalisation and globalisation, you’ll possess agile and flexible management techniques to successfully lead teams, coordinate projects, and communicate with clients. With this degree, you can also specialise in areas like marketing, sales and public relations, accounting, financing or human resources. With IU, you can study 100% online, on campus, or switch between both with their new flexible studies option.
Two Degrees, Double the Advantage.
IU International University of Applied Sciences (IU) has partnered with London South Bank University to give you the chance to have your degree validated by two institutions. When you choose this option, you’ll graduate from IU with both a German degree and a British degree, giving you a major career boost! This opportunity comes with no extra study courses or travelling.
- Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate such as A-Levels, IB Diploma including your Transcript of Records.
- Proof of eligibility to study a bachelor's degree at university in Germany.
Depending on your chosen programme, academic level, and background, you might need to also take one of the following to make sure you
are ready to study with us:
- Bachelor Entrance Examination
- Pathway Programme
- Proof of English skills.
- Speexx B2.2 Certificate (complimentary when signing up with IU - free of charge)
- If English is your native language or you graduated from an English-speaking school/university, you do not have to prove your English skills.