Tuition fee includes:
- FULL ACADEMIC PROGRAM
- ACCOMMODATION in “boutique” style houses with Cuban host families. Six nights in Havana and six nights in Trinidad, Cuba.
- FOOD. Half-board: breakfast and lunch
- TRANSPORTATION in-country, airport pick-up and drop-off.
- 24-hour local bilingual EMERGENCY SUPPORT
- Extracurricular ACTIVITIES
- EXCURSIONS, SITE VISITS & INSTAGRAM City Tours
- LOGISTICAL & ACADEMIC WELCOME PACKETS
We are so proud to announce that one of our benefactors is providing ten (10) need-based scholarships for our Internship & Mentoring Programs for summer in Madrid, Spain and Havana and Trinidad, Cuba!
ALSO FINANCIAL AID & WORK-STUDY PROGRAMS available!
All the Internship & Mentoring Programs are taught in English.
No knowledge of Spanish is required. All Experts and Mentors are bilingual (Spanish-English).
Check out the class profile for the Class:
Age range: 17-27.
83% female, 17% male.
Number of nationalities represented: 15.
Who can apply?.
All Internship & Mentoring Programs are open to students, recent graduates and future professionals from all nationalities.
Network with the best and get published!.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to showcase your talent to professional journalists, photographers and videographers—the first step towards a successful career.
At the end of the program, students will present their articles, projects, photo stories, photographs and videos for evaluation and the best work will have the chance to be published in the RGNN.org news agency!