International MBA Madrid - Shanghai.
Formato: Full Time
Modalidad: On Campus
Duración / Créditos: 12 months / 70 ECTS
EAE and Shanghai University have crafted a unique dual-degree IMBA aimed at developing business leaders to work and operate in two of the world’s main business environments, the East and the West. This forward-looking program is conceived for professionals seeking to pursue a professional career in an increasingly globalized and digitalized business environment.
Taught in English, our International MBA EAE-Shanghai dual-degree program is a 18-month, on campus, full-time program in Madrid and Shanghai. It is intended for professionals with 3 to 7 years of work experience.
We keep moving forward.
The need for professional training is constant as the world around us is uncertain. In this new reality, we have developed protocols and methodologies in order to make sure that our students can continue to receive high quality education and keep developing professionally at our Madrid/Barcelona campuses, through virtual presence, using the Hybrid format or being anywhere in the world. We are a community committed to education, wellbeing and everyone’s safety.
The Reasons Why
To choose the International MBA - Madrid & Shanghai.
We could give you loads more. We might mention key benefits such as employability, revitalizing your career, enhancing your visibility, and so on. But here is a list of five specific reasons that explain why taking this MBA is a safe bet:
As part of this program, students will attend classes during the second semester at Shanghai University (Shanghai, China). As China is a leading economy in the world, this unique experience is geared toward understanding that economy and the culture necessary to effectively navigate in this diverse market.
All students will be given the opportunity to enhance their experience and extend their stay in China for one year in an internship. To enrich the learning experience and understanding of this leading economy in the world, students will get the opportunity to work in China.
International Talent Program.
If your goal is international professional development, you will gain the maximum visibility among the multinationals that work with EAE through the Employment Workshops and interviews with headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
Meetings with professionals from large companies and other students, enabling you to expand your network of contacts. In 2018, we organized meetings with executives from companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel and Telefónica, to name just a few.
This simulator gives you a more in-depth insight into the challenges faced by companies and puts your capacities to the test while putting you in an executive’s shoes.
In an extremely dynamic economic context subject to the constant fluctuations of a global market and ever-growing competition, versatile and creative directors with global operational vision are required, who strive to update their knowledge and skills to successfully design the strategic approaches of their companies and organizations.
The EAE – SHU IMBA combines management training and work in companies to create a seamless experience in which you acquire the skills and knowledge needed to operate in the current diverse and disruptive world.
What you are going to get? The experience in two countries
- Global Business knowledge. You gain knowledge and skills on how to navigate in two of the world’s leading economies, the East and the West. In this specialty program, you will gain the knowledge and expertise to effectively operate in global business and in relation with multinational companies.
- True cross-cultural competency. You will gain an -depth understanding of how cultural differences impact how you interact, communicate and do business with people from different cultures. The experiences in Madrid and Shanghai will expose you daily to how cultural differences impact many aspects related to successfully doing business in two leading world economies.
- Critical thinking. You will gain the skills needed to be able to think critically. The skills needed include observation, analysis, interpretation, evaluation, inference, problem solving, and making decisions. In this ever-changing world, the ability to think in an objective and critical way is becoming essential.
- Talent management. Intangible assets are becoming more valuable to companies. Those assets include human capital; the people who work in an organization. In this program, you will learn how to crate, lead and develop diverse global teams.
1. Knowledge and skills acquisition.
You will work in Madrid and Shanghai with international faculty members in acquiring the latest knowledge and skills in management. In addition, you can learn Spanish and Chinese languages.
2. Professional practice.
You will work in/with a company to apply, exercise, and improve your professional practice.
3. Business leadership.
You will need to defend a business plan for a new venture developed during the MBA. This will take all the knowledge acquired during the program and incorporate those into this business plan.
TOTAL CRÉDITOS 70
Module 1 Environment and Global Markets- Madrid.
- Business, government, and international economics - 6 ECTS
- Sales management - 6 ECTS
Module 2 People Management- Madrid.
- Leadership, behavior and social responsibility - 6 ECTS
- Human Resources management - 6 ECTS
Module 3 Strategic Resources- Shanghai.
- Financial management - 6 ECTS
- Technology and operations management - 6 ECTS
Module 4 Strategic Management- Shanghai.
- Strategic management - 6 ECTS
- Comprehensive company analysis - 6 ECTS
Module 5 MBA Thesis- Shanghai.
- MBA Thesis - 6 ECTS
Module 6 Minor- Madrid.
- Minor - 10 ECTS
Module 7 Internship- Madrid.
- Internship - 6 ECTS
Choosing EAE enhances your future.
At EAE, we train professionals with the profiles in the highest demand from companies and the competences required in the employment market. The knowledge and skills you acquire here and now will have a real impact on your professional life. Start imagining this bright future and take a look at some of the professional opportunities that await you with our International MBA Madrid - Shanghai.
Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)