Master International Management: Transport & Logistics
This path leads directly to your goal.
Key information at a glance
Next start of studies
Bad Honnef: March / September
Language of instruction
General management know-how perfectly combined with expertise from the logistics industry
Our International Management Master’s degree programme with a major in Transport & Logistics prepares you to analyse strategic and logistical problems using scientific methods in order to develop solutions and implement them in a company.
You also learn how to apply scientific methods in transport and logistics, and you learn about business and economic methods, concepts and contents that you can apply in national and international companies in the industry.
Facts about the degree programme
Master of Arts (M.A.)
Bachelor’s degree, proof of English language skills
International Management for career changers
A degree within a year
When you pursue our three-semester Transport & Logistics programme, you will focus on subject-specific skills and receive your Master’s degree after just 1.5 years.
What you will learn from us
The Master’s degree programme prepares you to analyse strategic and logistical problems with scientific methods, to develop solution concepts, and to implement them within a company:
How does the course of studies work?
- You learn and practice the application of scientific methods in the field of transport and logistics.
- You deal with passenger traffic as well as goods traffic in both theory and practice.
- You learn about business and economic methods, concepts and contents that you can apply in nationally and internationally oriented companies in the industry.
- You acquire the skills to analyse strategic and logistic problems using scientific methods and to develop relevant solutions.
In the third semester of your Master's programme in International Management, you choose your major and set your personal focus.
Where you will be studying
You can pursue your Master’s degree at our German campus in Bad Honnef.
Studying at the IUBH supports and challenges you. Here is what you need to become part of our university.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Economics or similar from an accredited university (3 year programme or equivalent to 180 ECTS)
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory" (Minimum grade point average equivalent of 3.0 according to the German grading system)
- Proof of English proficiency: Academic IELTS 6.0 / TOEFL IBT 80 points / PTE 56 points (overall) / Cambridge Advanced or Proficiency
If you have a Bachelor´s degree of 3 years from fields other than Business or Management you can still access this Master by doing our Business-Preparation Semester (Path2Master).
Just send us your application and our Admission team will guide you on your different options.
Where you will be studying
Students who want to focus diligently on their studies but also enjoy themselves shouldn’t have to spend their time in crowded lecture halls, dusty libraries or long queues in front of their professors’ offices. Small study groups ensure you receive excellent support at the IUBH and have a “direct line” to the lecturers. Our professors and lecturers have a wealth of practical experience and outstanding expertise; many of them are still active in companies in addition to their work at IUBH. Our different campuses offer you everything you need for your education and well-being: modern seminar rooms, libraries, IT support, WIFI and a canteen; and in Bad Honnef there is also a café and a bar right on campus.