Media and Communication Management BA (Hons).
Duration of Study
: 7 Semester, 1 Semester Abroad.
: Winter Term
: Munich, Cologne, Hamburg and Berlin
: Recognized school leaving certificate, personal interview, submission of complete application documents with work samples where applicable.
Careers in the changing world of media
Are you interested in a course that combines communications, media and management? If so, then the Bachelor in Media and Communication Management is for you. This course offers a combination of creative and business units and a wealth of practical experience.
As a media and communications manager, you will be working at the key interfaces between communications, marketing and media productions. Your knowledge of business, strategy and creative arts is highly sought after by companies, PR and advertising agencies, political parties, interest groups, non-profit organisations and public administration.
Our courses in Media and Communication Management will provide you with knowledge of three major career-oriented fields:
Your benefits at Macromedia University
- Brand Management
- Corporate Communications and PR
- Event Management
- Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
- Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
- Globally recognised, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
- Campuses in Berlin & Munich
- Authentic, practice-oriented projects
- Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
- International students
- Career perspective in Germany
- Buddy network for international students
- Programmes entirely in English
- Campus locations situated in Germany’s industrial centres
- International network of Partner Universities