Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality
Who is it for?
- Where: Online
- Format: Online
- Titulation: Institution
- Duration: 9 months
- Credits: 60 ECTS
Middle age: 33 years
Work Experience: more than 3 years
Presentation and Objectives
Ostelea has decided to develop the Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality, with the objective of keeping professionals and directors to lead global business projects in the field of hospitality management.
Ostelea | Tourism Management School is member of the Asociación Española de Directores y Directivos de Hotel.
In this Online Master our teaching plan puts special emphasis on revenue management, which is taught using a business game. This particular aspect of hotel marketing is broadly developed in this specialization program.
The case study method that we are using in this program, enables students to systematically improve their decision-making process using real cases of tourism companies. Moreover, this methodology enables other skills to be developed, including creativity, analytical thinking, verbal and written communication competences and interpersonal skills. The cases studies in previous years have included El Bulli and Ryanair.
Value added benefits
The Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality will help you to improve some skills such as:
Reasons to take the Master
- Building a firm knowledge base in the hotel industry from an international perspective and always with an executive approach.
- Developing the capacity for creativity and innovation required in hotel companies for sustainable management through comprehensive and specialized tuition, equipping participants to take on positions of responsibility in hotel establishments.
- Training directors equipped to manage hotel and restaurant companies and who are able to achieve the expected results at a global level.
- Developing the skills required of a global manager of hotel and restaurant companies to enable them to work cooperatively, assertively and participatively with all of the members of the team.
- Learning the key factors involved in drafting strategic and immediate action plans in national and international hotel and restaurant settings.
Professional Opportunities and Careers
- International Faculty
- Meetings with Hotel Directors
- Case study method
- Business Game
Most common professional opportunities of the Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality are:
- Hotel management.
- Restaurant company management.
- Management of hotel or restaurant groups of companies.
- Corporate department directors of hotel chains.
- Hotel division management in company groups.
- Food & Beverage division management.
- Operational supervisor of collective centres.
Ostelea gives its students training designed to enhance employability.
TSDP - Tourism Skills Development Program
- An exclusive program on which you will learn to develop your competences and skills.
The TSDP contains 55 hours of tuition (limited places), including:
- Executive skills
- Public relations
- Advanced Excel
- Employability: 3 workshops focusing on selection processes and improving your application.
- Entrepreneurship: guidance and advice are given through the Entrepreneurs Program.
- Career Transitions: 5 workshops to give students guidance on their professional future.
- Elaborated by multinational companies (Hilton, Mandarin Oriental, Hotusa ...), whose objective is to select the most suitable candidates.
Ostelea’s Online Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality is divided into four modules and a Master thesis:
Structure and international finance of the tourism sector
- Structure of the global tourism market.
- International finance for the tourism sector.
Talent management and innovation in global context
- Intellectual capital and talent management in global context.
Strategic management and operations in the hotel and restaurant sector in global context
- Hotel and restaurant management and planning.
- HR operations and management
International hotel and restaurant marketing and commercialization
- International commercial management for hotel and restaurant companies.
- International marketing and revenue management strategies for hotel and restaurant companies.
The admission process guarantees the suitability of the candidates, in this way all the participants will be able to take full advantage of this learning experience.
To start the admission process it is necessary to fill in the information request. From that moment Ostelea will contact the candidate to close an interview to which the following documentation must be submitted:
- University degree
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two Recommendation letters
After finishing the interview, the Admissions Committee will analyze case by case and communicate the resolution to the candidate to inform him of the status of his admission
The participant who successfully completes the program on the Barcelona campus will obtain TRIPLE CERTIFICATION:
Scholarships and Financial aid
- Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality, by Ostelea | Tourism Management School (Own degree)
- Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality, by EAE Business School (Own degree)
- Master in Hotel Management and Hospitality, by Universidad de Lleida (Own degree)
Ostelea offers candidates scholarships that consist of financial aid with the objective of supporting our students.
Each application will be studied independently, it will be granted during the admission process and it will be communicated personally by the Admissions Committee before the formalization of the registration.
Scholarships representing 100% of the total enrollment fee will not be awarded in any case.
The economic aid will be offered in the following cases:
- Advance reservation of place.
- Adequacy of the profile to the requirements of each program.
- Former students of the school. In this case, a 25% discount will be applied to the enrollment.